Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Deviation: No worries non-Asians/Pacific Islanders I'm not talking about Calculus

I felt like I've been putting too much negativity into the internet webspace...So, I introduce my random shit blog.  Hehe shit blog.

My Most Random Fears:  A List
  1. Whenever I go down stairs I make sure I have my mouth shut because I fear that I will trip and fall down all of the stairs and in the process of falling I will bite off my tongue.
  2. I always have to at least quadruple count my cash when I pay because I fear that I might be leaving too much money.
  3. Anything that comes near my neck I feel like is choking me.  Hence, why I am antsy when wearing a turtleneck.
  4. Whenever I'm going to use one stall and it smells like shit before I go in and I just take a quick piss and the person waiting after me thinks I stunk up the place.
  5. If a bird flies within about...50 feet of me I hit the deck if it flies near me.
  6. When I finish an exam first I always have to redo the exam at least 3x over because it can't be that easy for me right?
  7. When I walk out of the library and they have the beeping detectors...I always think it's going to beep even though I don't have any books.
  8. Whether or not my glasses will fall in the toilet when flushing.
  9. When my mother pronounces my name "Andrrrrrrea!"* *means I'm in deep shit
  10. Jehovah's Witnesses
Also, if you have time check out this pretty sweet video.



Click --> HERE <-- to comment.

    4 comments:

    Reyna said...

    ha, one of my random fears that has stuck with my all these years is sleeping with the covers over my head so the vampires won't bite my neck...true story

    Mrs.Cassady said...

    Bahahahahahaha!! That video is freakin hilarious!!!

    Unknown said...

    I have honestly walked around the beepy things just in case. Yes, I'm well aware that it makes me look more suspicious

    Julie said...

    haha. when I walk out of walmart i always think they could have missed something and now its going to go off....beep beep beep....crap it just happened.